I love this time of year when strawberries are in season
and they are being sold freshly picked right out of the field.
Here in the central valley of California,
you can actually see the field they come from and the workers picking them.
I can’t help but buy a large flat.
Of course, we can’t always eat all of them.
So this year (after making a few strawberry shortcakes),
I decided to check out some new recipes.
1. Strawberry Poke Cake from Stella B’s Kitchen
2. Strawberry Margarita Popcicles from World Of Amici
3. Strawberry Trifle from Taste Of Home
4. Strawberry Sangria from The Kitchn
5. Strawberry Mojitos from White On Rice Couple
6. Strawberry Shortcake from Epicurean Mom
7. Easy Strawberry Napoleon from Six Sister’s Stuff
8. Strawberry Bruschetta from Southern Living
9. Strawberry Freeze from Kraft Recipes
10. Strawberry Cupcake from Best Cupcake Recipes
11. Strawberry Cake from Taste Of Home
See any that you would like to give a try this weekend?
Perhaps your hubby or father would enjoy a yummy
strawberry drink or dessert!
I have a few on my list 🙂
Have a wonderful weekend.