Welcome back friends to Link Party #35 “Turning the Daunting Into the Do-able”…. It was nice to take a break over the summer from having the Link Party… BUT, I missed seeing what everyone was creating.
The best thing about a Link Party is you get to see so many creative ideas on one page. One of my favorite things to do is to visit blogs that have link parties. I love scrolling through all of the posts to see if there is anything that catches my attention. If so, it takes me right to their blog. Most of the time I add it to my Pinterest board so I can refer to it later.
Are you ready to Link that fabulous project or recipe?
I can’t wait to see what you are going to share this week!
Rules for the Party:
1. Please no Etsy Shops, Businesses, or Giveaways.
2. I’d love it if you followed me on Linky Follower! (Right hand column). Leave me a comment so I know to follow you back.
3. Grab a button please and post anywhere on your blog (I won’t be able to feature your project unless you do).
4. Please link up something NEW that you have not shared before. Link up only YOUR work and not someone else’s.
5. Most important – please visit someone who has linked up and leave a kind comment. Don’t you be a “hit and run” blogger now . It only takes a few minutes to say “hi” to someone new! We all love comments!
6. Please do not link up more than 2 projects.
7. If you PIN, please click on the blogger’s project and pin from there. We want to be sure that the blogger gets the credit!