I had a wonderful 2 week vacation and I’m excited to share with you.
First, I need to get a little rest and get caught up on “life”.
The 9 hr. time difference is killin’ me…
Ever feel like you need a vacation after a vacation?
In the mean time, let’s get this party started!
Welcome to Link Party #30!
“Turning the Daunting Into the Do-able”
I can’t wait to see what you are going to share this week!
Rules for the Party:
1. Please no Etsy Shops, Businesses, or Giveaways.
2. I’d love it if you followed me on Linky Follower! (Right hand column). Leave me a comment so I know to follow you back.
3. Grab a button please and post anywhere on your blog.
4. Please link up something NEW that you have not shared before. Link up only YOUR work and not someone else’s.
5. Most important – please visit someone who has linked up and leave a kind comment. Don’t you be a “hit and run” blogger now . It only takes a few minutes to say “hi” to someone new! We all love comments!