Virginia from ArtsyVaVa awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award!!! I’m so excited and thrilled and…EVERYTHING! Thank you so much Virginia! I’m SHOCKED and honored to have receive it.
Be sure to check out Virginia’s website: Artsy VaVa. She has a Halloween Witch made with altered art that’s pretty eerie looking…and an easy to follow tutorial on how to make it.
As a recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award, there are 3 rules to follow…
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that your readers may not know.
3. Award 15 other bloggers with this award.
Here are 7 things that you don’t know about me:
1. I have been married for almost 22 years.
2. My husband and I went on 1 date and have been together ever since (yes, we lived in sin).
3. I become a follower of Jesus Christ when I was 27 years old.
4. I have witnessed 2 miracles (hence, why I became a believer).
5. It took me 6 months to get up the nerve to start a blog because I was afraid no one would want to read it.
6. I don’t mean to do it, but I want to name everything starting with an “M”.
7. My husband and I have lived in 10 different houses since we have been married (we have bought 8 and sold 6 and rented 2….we are still in our 10th one and hopefully the last for a very long time!)
Now for the 15 bloggers that I would like to pass this award on to:
Bonnie @ A Wee Meenit
Cassie @ Primitive and Proper
Diane @ In My Own Style
Mary @ Very Merry Vintage Style
Terri @ A Creative Princess
Sherry @ The Charm of Home
Maury @ A Fabuless Home
Pat @ The Occasional Pat
Carol-Anne @ Use the Good Dishes
Kris @ La Reportiste
Courtney @ French Country Cottage
Honey @ 2805
Deborah @ Up Cycling My Life
Jeanne @ Perfect Imperfections By Jeanne
Nikki @ Chef In Training
Congratulations to the the new recipients of the Versatile Blogger Award. Their sites are great! You won’t want to miss them. Please tell them I sent you. 🙂