I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for a nice long weekend.
A three day weekend!
I love seeing all of the Valentine posts on the web. My Valentine Pinterest Board has lots of good stuff.
My kids always loved making something special for their teacher
on Valentine’s Day.
Too bad we didn’t have Pinterest (or a computer) back then.
I put a few ideas together for you.
Please visit the individual blogs and PIN from there.
I want the crafter to get the credit, not me .
1. Valentine Bee Mine from Make-It-Do
2. Valentine Felt Wrist Corsage from Lilly Cakes
3. Valentine Brown Points from Party-Wagon
4. Valentine Hands from Write From Karen
5. Valentine Soap “I was soapin…” from Tip Junkie
6. Valentine You Rule from Thompson and Spring
I’ll be back with more Valentine ideas!
Have a wonderful weekend.