So here is how the award works. First, you say thanks to the person who gave you the award and link back to them (Thank you Lori from Bleake 2 Unique!). Next, answer the following questions about yourself. Then, choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post…remember to let them know you are nominating them. Finally, be sure to copy and paste the award button to your blog.
And the questions are….
1. Favorite color – this is a tough one for me! I don’t think I have a favorite color because I like so many! I like to wear browns, greens and navy. LOVE Fuschia Pink (but wouldn’t want to decorate a room in my home with it) and I love “living” in black, red, green and gold. Does this mean I’m abnormal??????
2. Favorite animal – Definitely a cat. I love that they are so independent. I don’t feel guilty leaving them and going on vacation!
3. Favorite number – 21
4. Favorite drink – A Dirty Martini with 3 olives please!!!
5. Facebook or Twitter – Facebook – it’s easier for me to understand (and I can keep up with family and friends). Still not quite understanding Twitter. I just click on the Twitter button when I post something new… it goes to Twitter Land and from there… I have no clue!
6. Good book or good movie – Definitely a good book. I can use my own imagination to developing the characters and scenes.
7. My passion – Making my environment pretty and doing it for others. As I grow older I have realized my mood is affected by the ambiance of a room. Nothing is better to me than moving furniture around, painting a wall or a piece of furniture.
8. Giving or getting gifts – Most definitely giving gifts. I would prefer not to receive them (unless it’s a piece from Mackenzie-Child :-))! I love the challenge of finding the perfect gift for someone, preferably something that they would never buy for themselves.
9. Favorite day – Friday – I allow myself this day for no chores and not feeling guilty! If I want to sit and watch TV all day long, then that’s what I do.
10. Favorite flower – Hydrangeas – love the deep pink ones.
Here are 10, (out of many more), of my favorite blogs that I am giving the Sunshine award to…