My daughter, Madison, called last week and said, “Mom I need to come home this weekend because I have some crafts to make for my Sorority Sister…. and since you have a glue gun and stuff…” Yea, I knew how it was going to go… I was going to be making crafts and Madison was going to be watching me!
One of the items she wanted to make was a bulletin board. We made a quick trip to Joanne’s for some fabric, batting, nail heads, ribbon, bulletin board and “things we glued to the top of the tack” (I have no idea what you call them!) ha!
1. Lay out your fabric and your batting (face down). Fabric first, then batting.
2. Lay your board over the fabric and batting (front face down).
3. Pull tightly and staple fabric and batting to the back of the bulletin board.
4. Trim fabric and batting on the back of the board.
5. Lay out ribbons and staple them to the back of the board.
6. Stable where ribbons cross.
7. Push in a nail head right next to the staple so the staple does not show.
8. Add a ribbon to the top to hang.
9. Using a hot glue gun, glue an “imbellishment” (is that what you call them???) to the top of a tack.
Miss Madison did help .
Guess what else is going on??? I’m having another giveaway starting this week!!!!
You will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!
Be sure to stop back by because you definitely won’t want to miss it!!!!
Don’t forget there is a LINKY PARTY going on …
I’d love it if you followed me on Linky Followers.
Linking to these amazing blogs: