Are you all ready for a weekend? I am!
I ran away for a few days to visit my daughter Madison, who is away at college. She has a new apartment off campus so it was fun to visit her and do a little decorating (which I will post in another post!) .
We had a great time and even included a craft night! I’ve had a Halloween wreath on my to do list, so I brought the supplies and wah-la…here it is:
1 yard of black burlap
Mod Podge (I used glossy)
Black Craft Paint
1. Paint your styrofoam wreath with the black craft paint.
2. Cut burlap into 2″x 15″ strips and tie around the wreath into a knot.
3. Push each strip snuggly against each other (making sure your knots line up)
4. Make felt flowers. You can view a tutorial HERE.
5. Hot glue the flowers onto the “knot” part of the burlap that has been tied.
6. Trace the wooden letters onto the scrapbooking paper and cut them out.
7. Apply the Mod Podge onto the paper (that you have cut out) with a brush onto the wooden letters.
8. Apply the Mod Podge to the top of the paper (this will seal the paper and make glossy if you use the glossy modpodge).
9. Hot glue the letters onto the wreath (onto the knot part of the burlap that has been tied)
That’s it! Very easy.