Another summer time food is upon us….
Here are some yummy recipes that I have been collecting on Pinterest.
I’m making the Roasted Corn with Cilantro Butter this week.
The Out of This World Corn Dip is TO DIE FOR so be sure you pin it and remember to make it
at your next social event. Your guests will be wanting the recipe also!
Steph from Crafting In the Rain shows us an easy way to shuck corn.
You won’t want to miss her simple tutorial.
1. Healthy Sweet Corn Relish from Cooking Light
2. Out of this World Corn Dip from Inspired By Charm
3. Avocado and Grilled Corn Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette from Shelter Interior Design
4. Easy Corn Shucking from Crafting In the Rain
5. Cilantro Corn Fritters with Chili Mint Sauce from Food and Wine
6. Roasted Corn with Cilantro Butter from Skinny Taste
7. Paula Dean’s Corn Salad from Food Network
8. BBQ Corn with Mexican Spicy Butter and Lime from Eat Drink Daily
I’m heading to the beach for a few days of R and R and to celebrate my daughter turning 21!
I’m looking forward to getting out of the valley heat.
Temperatures here will be reaching 108 while I’m enjoying temps in the 80′s.
Have a wonderful Monday!