Is summer over YET???
It is so hot here in Fresno – 109 degrees today.
M – I – S – E – R – A – B – L – E
The weather says “Excessive Heat Warning in California”.
We are supposed to hit 112 degrees tomorrow.
I’m thankful for our air conditioning and swimming pool
(can hardly wait to see the electric bill)
Okay, enough about the weather….
Any big plans for the 4th of July?
We plan on making homemade ice cream, swimming until dark, and lighting some fireworks.
My husband and I love having our grandchildren in town so we can carry-on
all of the traditions that we grew up with.
If you’re looking for some yummy desserts to celebrate the day,
here are a few you might want to try!
1. Project Queen – 4th of July Brownie Pops
2. Bird On A Cake – Patriotic Ruffled Cake
3. The Kitchen Magpie – Easy 4th of July Cake
4. The Winthrop Chronicles – American Flag Pie
5. The Sister’s Cafe – 4th of July Strawberries
6. Good Housekeeping – Cupcake Flag
7. Skinny Taste – Red, White and Blueberry Triffle
8. Itsy Bitsy Foodies – Stars and Stripes Rice Krispies
9. My Juice Cup – 4th of July Cake Pops
Happy 4th of July!!