Have you taken the Kind Hearted Blogger Pledge?
I came upon a blog this morning called Em, Jay and Me. It’s a wonderful blog written by Jo-Annie from Honolulu, Hawaii.
Back in July of 2010 she had an incident with blogging that actually made her want to quit. In other words, someone stole the joy from something she found the joy in. Has this ever happened to you? What did you do? Ignore it? Retaliate? Quit? Get even?
I’m thinking we all need to take the Kind Hearted Blogger Pledge.
Don’t you agree?
- create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
- be understanding of each other– in the blogging community, as well as in the world
- stay away from internet/blogging bullying
- speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other’s feelings– be tactful.
- make an effort–no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
- acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
- know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
- believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.
So what do you think? Can you make the pledge?
If you decide to make the pledge,
I’d love it if you left a comment!
When you’re finished, paste this button on your blog for all to see.
Let’s see if we can get Jo-Annie’s Campaign fired up again!
Please take a minute and visit her blog and leave her a comment too.