My boys have less than a week before they head back to school!
I can’t believe the summer flew by so quickly. This year, I am determined to do something special for the boys’ lunches. Have you seen all of those amazing Bento Box lunches on people’s blogs???? AMAZING!!!! I told my husband the other night, “I don’t know how some of these mom’s find the time to make such amazing lunches for their kids every day!” and then I added, ” I could do that too if I only had one child.” Well, let me just tell you…. I put my foot in my mouth BIG TIME because one (and I’m sure there are many) of the Mom’s had 6 kids!!!!! So, no more excuses for me. If a Mom of 6 kids can make one of these adorable lunches for their kids… there are no more excuses for me… If she can do it, so can I!
Here are a few lunches that have inspired me. These people are so amazing and creative!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Mothering Corner – Too cute. She has Woody too!
2. Susan Yuen – This lady is a genius!!!! She has the most amazing Phineas and Ferb and Perry the Platypus. She makes it look so easy! Everything she does is amazing!
3. Lunch Box Awesome – This is another amazing website. Lots of Disney characters.
4. Family Go – My boys would LOVE this one!
5. Funky Lunch Box – Check out the great tutorial she has to make your own Hello Kitty.
6. My Meal Box - Another amazing site. LOVE Snow White.
7. Parenting – Mac-n-Cheese lion. YUM!
Are you feeling inspired to make your child(ren) a snazzy lunch? I’m hoping a lunch like one of the inspirations above will have my boys eating every single bite that I painstakingly created for them. I’m also hoping they think their Mom is pretty cool for making such an amazing lunch!
Happy back to school!
Thanks Mandy for having me!!!
If you would like to enter the $160 cash/Amazon Gift Giveaway…