I’m such a lucky Nana. My grandson has been with me since Monday. His big brother’s went to Legoland! I love having him. I love waking up in the middle of the night and giving him a bottle. I love it when I put food in his mouth and he blows a big raspberry at me and that yummy baby food goes everywhere! I don’t even mind the poopy diapers. I loved being a mother, but being a Nana is A M A Z I N G!
He is such a happy “smiley” little guy. But, as soon as you put the camera in front of him he quits smiling!
Because I’ve had a little guy to keep my eye on, I haven’t been doing too much around the house this week.
I have gotten to spend a little time on Pinterest though!
“My name is Mandy and I’m a Pinterest Addict.”
Do you have a food that you could eat and eat and eat, knowing if you eat too much you will make yourself sick, but you don’t care? Mine is…
RICE KRISPY TREATS!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, I could easily eat 2 pans!
Sick huh? It’s true!
I could probably eat them when I have the stomach flu…. okay and strawberry pop tarts… I’m not divulging anything else! I’ll save it for another post .
I have to admit, that I have never had a “flavored” Rice Krispy Treat, but I’m going to make one of these soon!
1. Nutella Rice Krispies Treat Bars from Live Life Too
2. Caramel Turtle Rice Krispies Treat from Glorious Treats
3. Strawberry Rice Krispies Treat from Real Mom Kitchen
4. Smore Rice Krispies Treat from Glorious Treats
5. Watermelon Rice Krispies Treat from Dine and Dish
6. Oreo Rice Krispies Treats from Stylish Cuisine
7. Rice Krispies Treat Cupcakes from Intimate Weddings
Are you ready to make Rice Krispies Treats for you or your children this weekend?
I’m thinking the Caramel Turtle ones look awesome!
Have a wonderful weekend!